UM. CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS?!?!
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
My valentine’s day gift to you!
Whether you really enjoy Valentines Day, or you see it as just another consumerist, hallmark-card holiday, there’s no denying one thing; it’s the perfect excuse to bake super cute pastries decorated with hearts.
So that’s what I did. Plus, everyone secretly wishes they could eat Pop Tarts everyday without having to consume all of the icky refined sugars and unnatural additives that they’re made of.
I mean, at least I do.
(Click through for recipe.)
Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt - add 1 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp sweetener, 1 tbsp mini chips, and 1/4 tsp vanilla to Greek yogurt.
Whoever came up with this is genius.
dessert tonight! woo
No. Way. I don’t believe it.